Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Keyword keto, keto breakfast, keto casseroles, keto diet, keto recipes, low carb, low carb breakfast, low carb casseroles, low carb diet, low carb My family loved this casserole. Tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. I will definitely be adding it to my meal rotation.
What's The Secret Sauce In This Amazing Recipe? Tips For Making Easy Keto Burger and Cheese Casserole. So how do you make keto cheeseburger casserole? You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 2 lbs of Ground Sirlion 85/15.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 448 g of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1.25 Cups of Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- You need 3 of "Sweeties" Mini Bell Peppers Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1/2 of Large Yellow Onion Diced (200g).
- Prepare 12 Slices of Smithfield Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
This is a family favorite, even the kids love it and it reheats well 😉PERFECT for leftovers. Before you go check out more of my keto recipes. This is the famous cheesy keto bacon cheeseburger casserole that went viral last month. What I love about cheesy keto bacon cheeseburger casserole, is that you can prepare the quick and easy cheeseburger casserole while you are waiting for your oven to heat to the required temperature.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Brown Ground Beef, strain off excess grease and add beef to large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon and then crumble into pieces after cooled. Add to large bowl..
- Dice vegetables and add to large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of bag of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend to large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl crack eggs and whisk smooth.
- Add cream and tomato paste to small bowl and whisk smooth.
- Pour small bowl mixture into large bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture from large bowl into casserole dish and top with shredded swiss and remaining 3 Cheese Blend.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
I love making casseroles for my family. They're easy, filling and great for a crowd. This one was delicious, healthy and tastes just like a cheeseburger! This is a really easy casserole to make that is keto approved and low carb. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.