Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly). This recipe for Low Carb Taco Casserole is so delicious! Try it out and let me know what you think? Making cheesy taco casserole keto is super simple, since the ingredients are naturally keto friendly.
Keto people, meet your new favorite weeknight dinner. It's super-easy, extremely hearty, and it's got a little kick from the jalapeño. We packed all of your favorite Tex-Mex flavors into this endlessly scoopable and delicious casserole. You can cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- It’s 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
A unique low carb keto Mexican casserole that even picky eaters will enjoy. It tops spicy ground beef with a cheesy almond mash topping. A unique low carb taco bake that's sure to be a winner. It's got a spicy ground meat base topped with a cheesy mashed potato-like topping.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9×9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
This low carb taco casserole has really great flavor, in part from the Chipotle Ranch Dressing that is used in the mix. It gives it a little spicy kick from the chipotle pepper, but not too much Be sure to also try this Low Carb Mexican Casserole or this Keto Taco Pie, made with a lot of the same great flavors! This easy Keto Taco Casserole recipe really hits the spot. My taco casserole recipe is great for a keto or low carb diet. It is also gluten-free, grain-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.