4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles. This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing!
It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and Not only is this version gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and packed with vegetables, but it's still got that hearty, cheesy lasagna flavor. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. Add more zucchini, ricotta cheese mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- You need 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- Prepare 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- It’s 4 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Repeat the layers until all the zucchini is used. I ended up with about Substitutes for the Best Keto Lasagna. You can grill the zucchini slices if you prefer. You'll want to make the slices slightly thicker to ensure they stay.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) instructions
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
Another option is to use a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer. Once cut, the zucchini slices can be used immediately to assemble the lasagna, and do not need to sit. Get this list of Keto Zucchini Recipes here. Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles (Contains Dairy). Ingredients: zucchini noodles, radicchio, parsley, parmesan cheese, walnuts, avocado oil or light olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, granulated sugar substitute, Kosher salt, pepper.