Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast. Whether you want to have eggs for breakfast, lunch or dinner, try these unique and delicious recipes from WW (formerly Weight Watchers) here. Egg Roll in a Bowl (aka Crack Slaw) as some people like to call it, is a healthier alternative to egg rolls! People love this dish and it is low carb and Weight Watcher Friendly..
They are Zero SmartPoints per portion and taste divine! They are one of the easiest things to make and can be. These Weight Watchers egg recipes range from zero to three Smart Points per serving. You can have Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast
- It’s 1/2 of Joseph's Flax Pita.
- You need 1 large of Egg/Poached.
- It’s 1 slice of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of FatFree Cheddar Cheese/Shredded.
Many of my recipes do contain eggs and I will be working on them as the year progresses. Home FreeStyle weight watchers breakfast egg muffins. See more ideas about Recipes, Weight watchers, Weight watchers meals. Tips for Making Weight Watchers Egg Roll in a Bowl.
Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Once preheated place your 1/2 pita on the rack to toast for about 8min. But watch it, every oven is different..
- Begin to sautée your baby spinach with a cooking spray of your choice. You can leave it as is, or season it with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Slice your tomato, almost an 1/8in thick..
- Bring a shallow pan to a boil, and once boiling, lower the heat down to medium and SLOWLY begin to drop your egg. I let mine poached for about 4min, but you can go up to 7-8min if you don't want a runny yolk.
- Lay the spinach down on your pita toast, then your tomato, and follow with your egg. Top off with sprinkling about 3tbsp of your Fatfree cheddar.
Account for extra points when adding additional ingredients. You can use a premade made coleslaw mix versus cabbage and carrots separately. I am a wife and mother working outside the home. Please follow along my Weight Watchers Journey to. I love egg salad and was thrilled when a friend passed this recipe along from a recent WW meeting.