Keto Broccoli Salad. Bring this Keto Broccoli Salad to your next picnic to please all your special-dieting friends. This easy broccoli salad is the perfect meal prep recipe. Besides being well-rounded and healthy, we think it's.
The Addition of Bacon and Cheese. Keto Broccoli Salad with Cheese and Bacon. This Keto Broccoli Salad is the perfect cold side dish to your hot dogs and burgers on hot summer This Keto Broccoli Salad is one of my favorite ways to take a boring low carb vegetable, broccoli, to. You can cook Keto Broccoli Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Salad
- You need of For the Salad:.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Broccoli cut bite-size.
- You need of shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare of red Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of toasted sliced almonds.
- It’s of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need of freshly chopped dill.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Keto broccoli salad is the perfect summer side dish! You can serve this alongside some burgers, grilled chicken, or steak. I make it all year long and keep a bowl on hand for snacking. If you're searching for an easy keto side dish that's a hit for parties, family dinners, and meal prep, look no further.
Keto Broccoli Salad step by step
- In a medium pot or saucepan, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare a large bowl with ice water..
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets in a colander..
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour over dressing. Toss until ingredients are combined and fully coated in dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
This keto broccoli and cauliflower salad with bacon and a creamy dressing is filling enough to be a main dish. This Keto Broccoli Salad is made with raw broccoli, bacon, cheese, and jalapeno pepper. It has a delicious sweet heat profile that will have everyone at your next family reunion potluck asking for the. Keto Broccoli Salad with Tangy Low-Carb Dressing. This simple Keto Broccoli Salad is loaded with bacon, pine nuts and a creamy, tangy dressing.