Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. This chicken bacon ranch casserole is great for meal prep! Here are your options for storing this easy keto meal A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. This hearty chicken bacon ranch casserole is keto, packed with creamy flavor, and so easy to make!
As with many of my recipes, you can easily add your own spin of additional flavors and textures. This easy casserole has chicken, broccoli, bacon, and cheddar in a creamy homemade ranch sauce. It is low carb, keto, gluten-free and kid approved! You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of chopped broccoli florets.
- It’s of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- It’s of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Prepare of Italian Cheese Blend.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need. Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes? Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole. Related: If you're curious if the keto diet can help you specifically live a healthier lifestyle.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
I love to Crunchy bacon, chicken and homemade ranch dressing baked up into a delicious casserole. It's no secret that I adore easy to prepare recipes and my Keto Chicken Bacon Casserole is my new favorite recipe that I make again and again. This Keto friendly casserole is not only delicious, but easy to make with little ingredients! Full of veggies, chicken, and bacon, this recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family! Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole – Keto/Low Carb.