Keto Friendly Chicken Divan. My Keto Chicken Divan Casserole is rich and creamy with broccoli, cheddar, and a hint of curry. It is the ultimate comfort food. Serve it on its own or with a garden salad for an easy This easy divan casserole recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
Although its origins can be traced back to a swanky hotel in. [RECIPE BELOW] Chicken Divan. This is a New York dish that is usually served with rice and topped with breadcrumbs. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. You can cook Keto Friendly Chicken Divan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Chicken Divan
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need of flour (I use gluten free, but any will do).
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese, divided in half.
- You need of broccoli.
- Prepare of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Cooking spray (to grease 13 x 9" pan).
Many chicken divan recipes use canned condensed soups making them easy to whip up with pantry staples. This version ditches the condensed soup but uses only a few extra ingredients that are still staples in most keto pantries. Low Carb Chicken Divan Casserole Recipe. Keto Meatloaf – Stuffed w/ Goat Cheese & Spinach.
Keto Friendly Chicken Divan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350⁰-375⁰F.
- Melt butter in medium-high skillet, add onion, saute 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes, add flour stirring for 2 minutes..
- Into skillet add: chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 4 minutes..
- Stir in half the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, broccoli, and chicken. Mix well then transfer into 13×9 greased baking pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and parmesan..
- Bake in 375⁰ F oven 30 minutes, or until browned..
This keto-friendly recipe from Coterie member Monique Volz checks all the comfort-food boxes without messing up your diet. Keto Sheet-Pan Chicken and Rainbow Veggies. Not only do we love a sheet-pan dinner (so easy!), but this works with any extra vegetables you've got in the fridge. It is the ultimate comfort food. Chicken is a great source of low carb protein!