The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad. One of my most requested recipes is my Keto special burger sauce! This is one of my most requested recipes. It's my kiddo big mac sauce and I'm serving it here as a deconstructed burger, a.
These are the only ingredients we were allowed to use. To assemble the burgers, spread a little Big Mac sauce over the bottom base. Top with some chopped onion, shredded lettuce, slice of cheese, beef patty and some pickle slices. You can have The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad
- It’s 12 oz of -14 oz bagged salad (I used Fresh Express Garden).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of lean ground beef cooked, drained very well and crumbled (I used 90% lean) (I also like it to be very warm but not steaming hot).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet onion minced or chopped very small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 20-25 of hamburger dill slices cut in half.
- It’s 2 slices of low calorie bread toasted and cubed (I used Weight Watcher wheat).
- It’s 8 tbsp of light thousand island dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dill pickle juice.
Full credit for deconstructing the Big Mac recipe goes to the Serious Eats blog Burger Lab, which regularly features burger recipes from the elaborate to the basic. Kenji Lopez-Alt wanted to reproduce the Big Mac experience, while also making it "better". The Big Mac Index was originally cooked up (yes, pun intended) as a generally good-natured way of comparing the Purchasing-Power Parity (PPP) of different countries. Basically, the theory behind PPP is that, over time, the price of a given "basket" of similar goods in any two countries will tend to equalize.
The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad instructions
- Add lettuce to a large salad bowl and add ground meat,onions, cheese, pickles and bread cubes..
- Mix thousand island dressing with pickle juice and pour over salad. Serve!.
Big Mac index – the cost of a burger in McDonald's network. Big Mac contains meat, vegetables, cheese, bread and other foods. If the price of a Big Mac low then we can say that the prices in the country are low, even if the high prices are relatively high. In addition to the typical McDonald's items you'd find here in the states, Switzerland locations have fried shrimp. Norwegian locations shake up the traditional salad by adding pasta and chicken.