Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers). How to Make Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Weight Watchers). Meanwhile, cook the macaroni as directed on the package; drain well, but do not rinse. A lighter take on a favorite comfort food, this macaroni and cheese recipe is made healthier by using skim milk and fat-free Cheddar cheese.
Learn how to make Easy macaroni and cheese & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Irresistible, creamy and so easy to make, this quick, stovetop version of mac-and-cheese is destined to become a family favorite. It’s a satisfying side dish for most any sort of protein—pork, beef, chicken, or. You can have Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers)
- Prepare 8 oz of whole wheat penne.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of fat free milk.
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of shredded fat free cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Even staying grain/refined sugar free, I indulged in some paleo baked goods over the holidays and then. Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers) from Food.com: We enjoyed this easy and delicious macaroni and cheese. This homemade macaroni and cheese is a great alternative to the boxed version—and you can pronounce all of the ingredients. It’s hard to think of a single dish with more universal kid appeal and many kids like boxed macaroni and cheese, but this version will tempt them away from it.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers) step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cook penne drain in colander, then rinse under cold running water; drain..
- heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. add flour and cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes. gradually add mil, whisking until smooth. Increase heat to medium high and bring to boil; boil 1 minute..
- remove saucepan from heat add 2 cups o cheddar, the salt and pepper, stirring until cheese is melted. stir in pasta. Pour into shallow 2 quart baking dish or 6 individual baking dishes, sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese. bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about 25 mins for 2 quart baking dish and 15 mins for individual dishes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- serving about 3/4 cup 165grams PointPlus 7.
Use this baked macaroni and cheese and dress it your way. A perfect classic as it is, you can add bacon, veggies or your favorite cheeses. Weight Watchers – Friendly ZERO Point Cheesecake Recipe – YUM!! Macaroni and cheese is a classic staple in our house. Watch me make this southern baked macaroni and cheese from start to finish!