weight watchers key lime pie. There is no baking required either. I love simple pie recipes like this. Learn how to make Creamy Key Lime Pie & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Cooling, tasty and fewer cals than other Key Lime contenders. You don't have to choose between eating right and eating the foods you like when you have a great Weight Watchers key lime pie you can treat. Lid also makes this pie easy to transport to. You can cook weight watchers key lime pie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of weight watchers key lime pie
- It’s 1 box of sugar free key lime jello.
- Prepare 1/4 of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of containers key lime flavor light yogurt.
- You need 1 of frozen fat free whipped topping thawed.
- It’s 1 of reduced fat graham cracker crust.
View top rated Weight watchers key lime pie recipes with ratings and reviews. Low Fat Key Lime Pie – Weight WatchersJessy and Melissa. sugar, yogurt, crust, Cool Whip Whipped Topping, water, yoplait. Complete nutrition information for Key Lime Pie from Red Lobster including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. This key lime pie filling has sour cream and sweetened condensed milk and is perfect for your favorite homemade graham cracker crust.
weight watchers key lime pie instructions
- in lg heat resistant bowl dissolve jello in boiling water. with wire whisk, stir in yogurt, with wooden spoon fold in whipped topping. transfer mix in to crust. refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- it wicked good and only 2 points.
So this was my first time making a key lime pie and I followed the recipe exactly (except I made my own graham cracker crust). Key Lime Pie is a potent hybrid with a unique taste. Its high leans toward the mellow indica end of the spectrum. Although its name implies some kind of connection to Cherry Pie, Key Lime Pie is actually a distinct phenotype of famed strain Girl Scout Cookies — much like Thin Mints and Animal Cookies. YogurtNutritionStatisticsDesserts, Snacks, and TreatsCooking MeasurementsTeen DatingDieting and Weight LossFruits and VegetablesFranceDrinks and BeveragesCommercialsScattergories and Words.