Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb). This soup is creamy, delicious, and very low carb. To be clear, it has a thinner, more broth-like consistency because it does not have a roux or any thickening agents. The taste is spot on, but if you don't add something like xanthan gum, it won't be the thick soup you might.
Broccoli cheese soup has always been a favorite in our family. But my traditional recipe needed a low carb transformation. It used to be thickened with One of the reasons this keto broccoli cheese soup works so well when you're on a low carb diet is that it's high in healthy fats. You can cook Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare 30 g of Salted Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 g of marble cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of steamed broccoli (1 stock).
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
And the fat will keep you. A creamy keto broccoli cheese soup will remind you of the kind at Panera Bread. But this copycat version made with cheddar is lower in carbs. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Steam broccoli, put to side..
- Combine butter, whipping cream, cream cheese, marble cheese, once melted add remaining ingredients including broccoli..
- Use blender to blend. add salt as required to taste..
The BEST Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe. This keto soup is thick, and creamy, and filled with broccoli cheddar deliciousness! As far as low carb keto soup. When it comes to low carb soup recipes, this low carb broccoli cheese soup recipe is one of my FAVES! I absolutely love that this rich and creamy broccoli cheese soup recipe is keto and ready in under an hour!