Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole. Keto zucchini casserole, made with marinara sauce and mozzarella, gives you a delicious pizza-like experience. This tasty, cheesy casserole gives you a delicious pizza-like experience while remaining keto and gluten-free. It's one of my favorite ways to enjoy zucchini while it's in season.
Shredded zucchini squash is blended with cheese and eggs to form a crust in this family-friendly zucchini pizza casserole. It's great topped with sausage and bacon. But any of your favorite pizza toppings can be added to complete the dish. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole
- It’s 3 of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- You need 1-2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This zucchini keto casserole is made with cheese, zucchini (instead of carb-packed noodles), eggs, and bacon to make a high-fat low-carb casserole. It's also a great kid and toddler dinner recipe. This keto tuna casserole has zucchini noodles for a delicious paleo, low-carb, high protein meal. Make this easy spiralizer recipe for dinner!
Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole step by step
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
Just letting you know this keto tuna casserole has recently been updated with a video and new photos! It's a healthy pantry staple recipe we've really. Do you ever find yourself swimming with zucchini at the end of the summer? She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like. This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is an easy side dish recipe that pairs beautifully with just about any family meal!