My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken. See more ideas about Weight watchers, Weight watchers meals, Ww recipes. These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Protein Bites are a healthy Weight Watchers snack idea! We love making these no bake cookies to replace cookie cravings.
The tastiest Weight Watchers chicken recipes are ridiculously delicious and amazingly low in SmartPoints for myWW members. While everyone is guilty of relying on familiar meal ideas sometimes, there's really no reason to eat the same kind of chicken twice. A wonderfully tasty Weight Watchers chicken recipe that is best served with mashed potato for extra comfort! You can cook My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 5 medium of chicken breasts.
You can have TWO of these chicken enchiladas for only SIX Freestyle points!! Let me just tell you that I only ate one and I was full. If you're having one of Italian food is my favorite, but Mexican is a very close second. I think Mexican food is actually easier to lighten up and make Weight Watchers friendly.
My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove all skin and fat from chicken – can substitute chicken breasts for legs, thighs.
- Finely chop up one small or medium onion – I prefer white, but you can use yellow.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Place chicken into non-stick dish – doesn't need to have a lid.
- Pour ingredients over chicken.
- Place in oven for one hour or until tender. I flip half way through. Make sure to baste frequently..
- Serve over rice – I love Jasmine to rice, but can use plain to rice or even noodles.
Rethink your weeknight chicken dinner without worrying about busting your diet thanks to these point-perfect Weight Watchers-friendly recipes. This Weight Watchers Chicken Salad makes me happy as well. For more information, see my disclosure page here. Chicken salad is such a versatile recipe. You can eat it with a spoon, or you can put it on just about anything you want.