Keto broccoli fitters. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Broccoli Fritters is low carb Indian Keto Recipe for weight loss. Indian broccoli recipe in Hindi is vegetarian ketogenic recipes.
They have crunch and body to them. They're similar to hushpuppies, but made out of broccoli instead of corn meal. Easy to make cauliflower broccoli fritters that are crispy, savory, and can't-stop-at-one good! You can have Keto broccoli fitters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto broccoli fitters
- Prepare 2 lb of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk powder.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of caraway seed.
Low carb and keto friendly fritters! Deze Broccoli-Feta Fritters zijn om je Keto-vingers bij af te likken! Plan jezelf naar een betere gezondheid. Our fried broccoli fritters recipe does not use flour, which makes these easy patties low carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto broccoli fritters too.
Keto broccoli fitters instructions
- Wash the broccoli and boil for 6 minute fork tender I used the microwave with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Chopped the broccoli only the floret add to the blender add the garlic and onion and chopped it will make 2 cups of broccoli rice.
- Add all ingredients and mix, it will stick together, no water add needed.
- Using 1/4 cup fill it and put it on tray that have parchment paper sprayed with oil and spray top the fitters too.
- Oven temperature 350f cook for 20 minutes Flip at half away cook on other side the last 2 minutes use the broiler serve with any sauce you like enjoy.
- Or You could cook it in pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 minutes each side covered.
Mix together the cheese, almond flour, ¼ cup flaxseed meal and baking powder with the broccoli. Keto Zucchini Fritters are quick and easy to whip up for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This Keto Zucchini Fritter recipe contains some of the healthiest nutrients known from Eggs. These BROCCOLI FRITTERS are a family favorite! These broccoli fritters come together in minutes and are a nice change of pace from the usual steamed broccoli.