Keto Cottage Pie. Keto Cottage Pie – Cauliflower Mash & Hearty Beef. Our Keto Cottage Pie is a comforting all-in-one dish, topped with buttery cauliflower mash. Get this Keto cottage pie recipe [dairy-free, AIP, nightshade-free] here.
It was a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. But most markets now carry lamb meat. So I decided to try a. You can cook Keto Cottage Pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cottage Pie
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery, diced.
- It’s 150 gr of tomato sauce.
- You need 300 gr of minced beef.
- It’s 150 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 50 gr of mix peas and sweetcorn frozen.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cauliflower mash.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
A great way to stick to your Keto diet plan is by serving meals you can enjoy at the dinner table with family and friends. This Keto-friendly comfort food is something everyone will. Cold weather makes me crave comfort food like this warming 'hearty keto cottage pie'. It's quick to make, will feed the family and is keto friendly!
Keto Cottage Pie step by step
- Place a large saucepan over high heat. Add the olive oil, garlic, oregano, onion, and celery and saute for 5 minutes, until the onion is starting to become translucent..
- Add the salt and ground beef, stirring continuously to break apart the meat while it browns. When the beef is browned add the tomato paste and stir well..
- Add the beef stock and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes until the liquid has reduced..
- Add the thyme and frozen mix and simmer for 5 minutes before removing..
- Spoon the beef mixture into your casserole dish and set aside. Preheat your oven to 175°C..
- Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full of water and bring to the boil. Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 7-10 minutes until tender..
- Carefully pour the water and cauliflower florets into a colander and drain well..
- Return the drained cauliflower to the saucepan, along with the butter, salt and pepper. Using your stick blender, blend the cauliflower into a smooth mash..
- Add the egg yolks and blend well, add the grated cheddar and mix. Gently spoon the mashed cauliflower onto the beef mixture into your casserole dish..
- Bake the pie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the mash is golden brown..
This is "Keto Cottage Pie" by Rick Bhullar on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. It is a perfect keto dinner. Here at Keto Cottage we strive to provide our customers with the best tasting keto bakery items on the market. Keto Creme Donuts, Sugar Free, Low Carb, Gluten Free.