Irmgards Creamy Polenta 263g 319 cals if recipe followed. Good base recipe for polenta, I followed the advice of one of the users who commented and started by sauteeing garlic This is the best creamy polenta recipe I've found. As far as creamy polenta goes, this recipe is pretty fool-proof. Stir in butter mixing it in well.
Put in a tub let cool & lid then pop in the fridge. Polenta may sound glamorous, but it's nothing other than an Italian-style cornmeal I just made polenta recently for my very first time and I followed this recipe to a T and it turned out PERFECTLY. Healthy Breakfast & Brunch Party Recipes. You can have Irmgards Creamy Polenta 263g 319 cals if recipe followed using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irmgards Creamy Polenta 263g 319 cals if recipe followed
- You need 150 ml of Alpro unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 250 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 80 grams of fine cornmeal i used TRS.
- It’s 20 grams of spread (margarine or butter) i used weight watchers.
This easy polenta takes only a few minutes of stirring before it's left to cook on its own to creamy perfection. If you have leftovers, chill them overnight in a greased pan, slice into slabs, brush with canola oil and broil until both sides begin. This buttery, creamy polenta recipe is a great accompaniment and can be reheated in several ways for breakfast or appetizers. Marian Blazes is a freelance writer and recipe developer with a passion for South American food.
Irmgards Creamy Polenta 263g 319 cals if recipe followed instructions
- Put water, milk & salt in a pan & bring to the boil..
- Add cornmeal slowly thru fingers & continuously whisk to stop lumps forming. Continue for 1-2 minutes..
- Turn heat down & stir every 2 minutes for up to 12+ minutes until it comes away from the sides..
- Stir in butter mixing it in well. If you want to add grated cheese you can add this now also. But remember its adding calories if your on a diet..
- Put in a tub let cool & lid then pop in the fridge. Will keep for up to 3-4 days. I put in a metal dish & pop in the oven to brown for about 20 minutes then serve bolognaisse over it..
- Enjoy 👌.
She wrote a cookbook focusing on the cuisine of Brazil. The most flavorful polenta I've ever had! I like this with a veggie ragout on top. Turn off heat and stir in pepper and parmesan. Good base recipe for polenta, I followed the advice of one of the users who commented and started by sauteeing garlic in oil before adding chicken stock and then the polenta.