Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole. This Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Quiche will keep in the refrigerator for about four days. Bacon broccoli pasta probably isn't something you'd expect to see here… yet here we are. Remember a few months ago when I got weirdly into broccoli?
Broccoli-Bacon Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Once you try broccoli with the smoky sweet flavor of bacon, you'll never want to eat broccoli any other way again. This Broccoli Quiche Recipe (with bacon) is deliciously easy, totally cheesy and filling, made in BROCCOLI – fresh or frozen, it doesn't matter. You can cook Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole
- It’s 1 of broccoli head.
- It’s 4 of small chicken breast.
- It’s 12 of smoked bacon rashes.
- It’s 150 gr of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 80 gr of cream cheese.
- It’s 150 ml of double cream.
- You need 50 gr of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Easy broccoli salad recipe with bacon, cranberries, red onion, and a zesty dressing made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard Crisp raw broccoli is tossed with bacon, dried cranberries, red onion. This broccoli salad recipe is made with raisins and bacon, dressed with a sweet, tangy mayonnaise dressing. It's crunchy and full of flavor And barbecue season means broccoli salad season! I don't know about you, but that's my favorite time of.
Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the bacon on a grilled tray and place in the oven. Cook until gold and crispy..
- Add the chicken breast to a pot of water and boil until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
- Cut the broccoli head into florets and steam on top of a boiling pot until the florets are tender..
- Once cooked, chop the bacon and the chicken breast in manageable pieces..
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, chicken, bacon, cream cheese, double cream and all the seasoning. Mix well untill everything is incorporated..
- Add the grated cheese and mix again..
- Add the mixture into a pan or a skillet and top it up with grated mozzarella..
- Bake for 15 min or until the cheese is melted and gold at 180°.
Broccoli Bacon salad with cheddar is my standby salad for Holiday parties, reunions and other Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Salad is gluten free and low carb. A healthy, nutritious side dish the whole. This bacon broccoli salad is an easy and delicious no-cook side dish! Sharing a recipe for Bacon and Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese. This is a creamy and delicious Here's a recipe that will be a big hit with your family for dinner: Bacon and Broccoli Macaroni and.