Keto Kitchensink Casserole. Kitchen Sink Keto Casserole – This recipe has it all, literally! Chicken combined with bacon, sausage, mushrooms, cauliflower and The Kitchen Sink Keto Casserole is my latest addition to our weekly lunch rotations and I've got to say, this is by far my favorite! Kitchen Sink Casserole is an incredibly cheesy and savory easy keto casserole recipe for a weeknight dinner that will rock your world.
Our Keto Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a deliciously cheesy, one-pot meal to feed the whole family. Keto Taco Casserole from Delish.com is all about the beef. We packed all of your favorite Tex-Mex flavors into this endlessly scoopable and delicious casserole. You can have Keto Kitchensink Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Kitchensink Casserole
- Prepare 1 pack of Bacon.
- Prepare of Onion 1 medium.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chicken (skin on).
- It’s of Sausage.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 300 g of Mozzarella.
- You need 300 g of Cheese mix.
Make a batch of keto tortilla chips and you won't need any utensils, simply dip and chow down. I wanted a keto casserole that would be a delicious weeknight dish. I was thinking keto comfort food would be a perfect addition to your keto meal plan! This Keto Pizza Casserole is literally one of my favorite things.
Keto Kitchensink Casserole step by step
- Cut everything into bite size (cashew?).
- Pan-fry chicken, bacon, sausage, diced onion, and mushrooms individually. Drain excess oil.
- Steam cauliflower til tender.
- Eliminate as much as moisture/water as possible. Mix everything together with mozzarella in a bowl then transfer to oiled baking tray.
- Spread cheese mix on top and bake at 350F until cheese changes color (15min).
Because casseroles are so easy to make and go great with a variety of fillings, here are some ideas to make this casserole your own! Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. The best thing about keto casseroles is that you can create some amazing substitutes/alternatives Nacho Chicken Keto Casserole. Keto and casseroles go hand in hand, especially when it comes to this irresistible chicken recipe that will make your entire family swoon.