FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream). Try this healthy tasty Fruit Custard recipe in your home and its completely sugar-free. Learn how to make Fruit Custard at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food. Mixed fruit custard which makes for an amazing dessert works in summer perfectly.
Weight Watchers Points & Points Plus – Points Plus For Fruit – Item Serving Size Points Points Plus Weight Watchers SmartPoints® Are Being Updated! They make a perfect Weight Watchers dessert or snack. So grab some Weight Watchers ingredients and bake up some tasty cookies. You can have FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream)
- It’s 1/2 ltr of Milk (I have used Amul Taaza).
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Custard Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Honey (I like less sweet though you can put more).
- It’s 1 bowl of Chopped mixed fruits.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3/4 of Musk melon.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- You need 1 of Sapodila(Chiku).
- Prepare handful of Grapes.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cashews.
- Prepare 4-5 of Almond slivers.
- It’s 4-5 of Raisins.
- You need 4-5 of Black raisins.
- Prepare 2-3 of Dates.
Weight Watchers' point system gives foods a numerical value. The crux of the current Weight Watchers program, popularized by talk show host Oprah Winfrey, is a system called SmartPoints. Servings of food are assigned points based on four criteria: calories, saturated fat, sugar, and protein. This Fruit Custard Tart recipe is light and refreshing but indulgently creamy all at once.
FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) step by step
- To begin with this recipe take half cup of pre boiled & on room temperature milk.Into it mix custard powder.Mix it appropriately so that no lumps will be there..
- Now put the vessel of milk on stove top & pour that custard slurry in the milk.Keep the gas flame low..keep on stirring to prevent it from sticking to the bottom..
- Once the milk & custard slurry get mixed & thick consistency is formed.Remove it from flame..
- Let it sit & cool it completely.Once cooled pour in honey stir well.Afterwards transfer it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.Keep it out of the fridge add fruits & nuts mix well. Relish chilled.😊.
A crisp tart shell, easy custard and fresh seasonal fruit. See my post for all the details on this glorious pudding filling. It's incredibly easy to make and is the same filling used for cream puffs and eclairs. How to Choose Which of Weight Watchers' New Plans Is the Best One for You. These can be used a little x To figure your recommended daily Weight Watchers points allowance, this points plus allowable calculator is the way to go.