Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe is super easy to throw together. It's rich, cheesy, and quick dinner for a weeknight feast! It's a one-pot style casserole that's' very low-carb and you can make ahead and cook the next day as needed!
Add some leftover cooked broccoli and some pantry items, and you are there. And that's why this keto chicken broccoli casserole recipe is so perfect! It's inspired from a similar recipe that's a gem from an old cookbook in my collection, just much healthier. You can have Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- Prepare 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- You need 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- Prepare 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- It’s 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
I also included a secret ingredient in the casserole that's not the norm in most chicken and broccoli bakes: parmesan cheese. This quick keto chicken broccoli and cheese casserole has been a favorite of my whole family for years. Even way before I started following the keto diet. It is one of the best vegetables to enjoy on the keto diet.
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
You can also choose to swap the broccoli in this casserole for cauliflower for an even. Make a second layer using the broccoli, followed by the rest of the chicken mixture. Most cheesy broccoli chicken casseroles have tons of unnecessary carbs from canned cream of chicken soups, white rice, brown rice, and breadcrumbs. You don't have to use pre-packaged food like soup mixtures and stuffing mix to make a family favorite. Toss both the chicken and broccoli in the olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.