Keto Lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of Keto Lasagna. Made this with my homemade sauce and followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect! Going Keto can be hard when you start thinking about what you'll be missing.
That enticing flavor mash-up of creamy cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef… not to mention garlic and onions. This keto version is the ultimate comfort food. For the keto lasagna noodles Cream cheese – Opt for using cream cheese from a block instead of a tub, as it has a thicker texture and no added water in it. You can cook Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- Prepare of Keto Noodles:.
- You need 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- It’s of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Mozzarella cheese – Mozzarella has a mild flavor and stretches beautifully, so is the perfect cheese to use to make the noodles. This keto lasagna recipe is a make-ahead, freezer-friendly keto meal. I usually double the recipe and freeze one. Prepare the lasagna ahead of time – cooking the ground beef and forming the layers of your lasagna.
Keto Lasagna instructions
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
Layer down the sauce, keto lasagna noodles, red sauce beef mixture and cheese in a large baking dish. Wrap with plastic wrap and foil. Keto Lasagna with Spinach and Meat; I love taking classic comfort foods and making them keto friendly. With a few substitutions, these dishes can easily fit a low carb, sugar free, and gluten free diet. Plus they turn out just as flavorful as the traditional version, if not more so!