Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes. When I joined Weight Watchers, I had a difficult time giving up sweets and brownies. Found this recipe on a bulletin at a meeting. Mix pumpkin, cake mix, and water together by hand or you may use a mixer.
So, set aside a few points from your daily allowance and indulges in a tasty treat once in a while. Some of the main ingredients are all-purpose flour, brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking soda, unsweetened applesauce.. If you love both cupcakes and brownies, and you keep to your diet longing for these wonderful desserts, then it's high time to reward yourself as a dedicated weight watcher. You can cook Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix.
- It’s 12 of Foil cupcake tins.
Light, moist, and breathtakingly delicious brownie cupcakes are made of healthy and low-fat ingredients such as brown sugar. They are slightly dense and like a hybrid brownie and cupcake. Weight Watchers recipes include lasagna and beef stew for dinner and cupcakes for dessert. Put the soft margarine, caster sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and flour into a large mixing bowl.
Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Empty can of pumpkin pie filling into a mixing bowl. I used Libbys pumpkin pie filling (15oz can)..
- Add cake mix to bowl. IMPORTANT: DO NOT MIX CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX..
- The pumpkin pie filling acts as the binder for the recipe. To cut down on calories and fats, there is no need for the eggs, oil, or water as the cake box indicates..
- Mix PPF and dry Devils food cake mix together thoroughly. Will create a paste..
- Fill foil cupcake tins to the top and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool, or serve warm!.
Spoon the mixture into the cake cases. I like that Weight Watchers updated the app for the cake mix. Some people didn't realize that and thought there was way fewer points in the cake mix. Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes are made with a can of diet soda and box of cake mix. No one will even know these are diet cupcakes if you bring them to a party!